(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tour Tram

.


.

     A tour tram in a distant place with lots of high mountains. And funny birds. Pen and ink, ink washes and white highlights of acrylic (Cel Vinyl). Acid free Moleskine paper underneath it all. 

     My daughter wandered into my studio after I was finished and pointed to the lower right hand corner. "Cute" she said. "I like this part". 

    I dreamed of boxes before I did this one. I thought that they would turn into a snake made of boxes but somewhere along the way I thought of a little train conductor guy driving and controlling the snake, and then it became a tour tram. Just because that's where my mood took me at that moment. 

    

.

No comments:

Post a Comment