(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Cloud Fire

.


.

     Ho boy. 

     Hard week with waaaay too much work at my day job. 

     But sometimes you are already committed, through momentum, pride, tradition, and misplaced priorities to make a new drawing every business day. And to put some heart into it…to not just do small tweaks to the same drawing that you've posted a million times. 

     What are we capable of, really? Only one way to find out, and that is to push yourself WAY out of your comfort zone. To add another job to the two or three that you've already got. That's how we get to that place. 

     It's way too late for me, I'm punchy as hell, but I did it. I feel exhausted, and kind of proud. The old me never would have been able to push this hard. 

     I've got another post for Friday morning.

     Yay. The hard part of the week is over. I made it. 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment