(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Found by a Wanted Man

.


.

     You are wondering if light bulbs really shave. 

     They absolutely do.



     I did this one on the train last Friday, after grumbling (to myself) about one of my posted drawings being a little too "normal". I could have pushed the creativity a lot farther. 

     Is it possible that I'm getting a little burned out? Possible. This trick of drawing something every business day does take a fair amount of time and effort. But I probably just need to slow down a little bit. Take a drawing "vacation", as it were. 

     In that vein, I've already done my drawings for this week. They are solid drawings, but simple. I found myself sitting in one place for four hours last weekend (and I knew I would be ahead of time), so I took a small sketchbook and doodled out a bunch of simple stuff. 

   So now the pressure is off this week, which means that I can become seized by a new cool fancy drawing, or I can just sit back and daydream as I look out of the window of the train. 


No comments:

Post a Comment