(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunrise

.


.

Uploading from my laptop today because…

I'm on vacation!

Actually, I'm sitting here at my kitchen table, with a cup of coffee. (Peter, Paul and Mary style: "oh my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."). But this setup is the same one that I'm going to use "from the road". WiFi uploads, laptops, and a big bulky scanner that's almost as big as my laptop/art supplies backpack.

The scanner situation could be improved upon, but the rest of it (if it works), could be a great little travel kit. 

It allows me to dream of a day when I travel the world, uploading my art as I go, maybe with a MacBook air and really svelte scanner (or maybe a high-def camera?…that's part of my cellphone?).

Nothing good in my life has ever happened without my dreaming about it first ("Wouldn't it be cool if…?). So this will be my current dream during the trip: Travel + make art at the same time.  

I have a dream job at the mo, but that would be an even dreamier job. 

Dreams become goals that become realities if you're willing to put in the work. 

Remember that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment