(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

By Air and Sea

.


.

     My daughter and I went to the beach on Saturday. It was late in the afternoon when we got the idea, and that usually means a big traffic jam (and no parking) if we try to go to Santa Monica. 

     So I headed for El Segundo, and the beaches right at the end of the LAX runway. For some reason, these beaches aren't as popular…probably because people aren't wild about the giant aircraft taking off right over their heads. 

     But while I wouldn't want this to be my ONLY beach, it was fun this one time (and I was right about the traffic and parking!). Those big planes were kind of awe inspiring, and gave me good ideas for drawing. 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment