(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bug Convo

.


.

     A glorious morning here in LA. It's supposed to be 100 degrees today. Am I nuts for walking to work? 

     Prolly. 

     I might wear my "walk home" shorts-and-shirt as a "walk to work, also" shorts-and-shirt. Something to sweat into before I change into my work clothes.

     A great perk of working at Disney TVA is the fact that they have a gym/locker room right there on site. The gym I don't care about, but the locker room is great! A place to change clothes that's not a bathroom stall. In a hot place like this, it's good to have a place to change into (or out of) your work clothes. 

     Most days I wear a clean shirt and jeans around the office, and then change into a pair of dork shorts and a floppy sun hat for the mile-and-a-half walk back to the train station. It is blazing hot usually, with a hot sunny stucco wall right at the edge of the hot sunny sidewalk- and NO shade.

     It's not unbearable if you have shorts and a sun hat, but it's not the sort of thing that I like to wear around the office. 


No comments:

Post a Comment