(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Street Scene

.


.

Nice cropping LOSER!

I posted the right side of this drawing on Facebook yesterday, but I didn't post here. 

I took a picture of the right side with my iPhone. It is a cool drawing in it's own right, and THAT is what I posted on FB. A blurry iPhone picture taken in bad light. Yuck. 

I drew the left side today, and I scanned them both together for this one mega-cool spread. 

So I'm still doing, and posting a drawing every weekday. But this one is a combo of two, because of the funny circumstances of upgrading my OSX to Mountain Lion 10.8 and scrambling all of my scanner/Photoshop settings. 

I'm also up against a deadline at work and I'm about to go on vacation.

TOO MUCH DO DO! 

I'm a mess. 

[But I draw a lot]

No comments:

Post a Comment