(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Row Boaty

.


.

     Yesterday was a Big Start. 

     My three daughters went off to their first day of school and I went back to work. 

     The verdict on school? "Awesome". My older twins went off to start their Junior year of High school (grade 11) and my younger daughter started fifth grade. All three got a bunch of teachers that are really young and enthusiastic, unlike last year (when they had the kinds of teachers of whom it is said: "They should have retired YEARS ago")

     And my work was good. I love my job (it's kind of a dream job), so it's pretty easy to sit down and fall in love with it all over again. I'm a lucky boy, even if I don't live in a place that's as pretty as my home state (Oregon). 

.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment