(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Unit Responding

.


.

     My cats (in today's drawing) are in a more playful mood this morning. But their artist creator is worried about the big job that was offered to him. Many costs and benefits to consider, as well as the considerations of whether I really want to push myself so hard at this busy time of year. With so many irons in the fire and so many obligations, I'm not sure how much margin of error I would have (one small cold or another bad spill on my bike and I could really be in the soup). On the other hand, a little extra cash would give me more room to maneuver and allow me the ability to expand in other areas. 

     I just have to pull on my chin and wrestle it out with myself over the next few days.

     By Monday, I'll have decided which way to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment