(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bruised Fruit

.


.

     This one was doodled out very small on a scrap of paper that was left over from the piece, "Mountain Road" that I did a few months ago. I had to test out the little wavy brush technique that I used on that piece, and my little "test paper" was still knocking about on my messy desk. So with a bit of doodling, it became -this! 

     In real life, it's so small that it almost falls apart at computer resolution, but I kind of like the crunchy lines and super looseness of it. Gives it some character, especially these days, when there is far too much slick, smooth, perfect-lines-upon-bad-technique art that is out there in the internet galleries.

     As a person, I don't like to stand out in my appearance or behavior. ("Be invisible. Try not to appear in the mirror")  But I like it when my art stands out. 


.



No comments:

Post a Comment