(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Littlest Dip

.


.



    Lulu was the littlest dip working the Blue Line. At 17 years of age she looked 12, and she was quick. She was never felt by her mark, but she was occasionally seen by a bystander. On these occasions, she usually started yelling really loud about how the pervy man was trying to touch her and that he should "LEAVE ME ALONE!" People always came to her defense. 

*

     I recently "liked" Chris Sanders, and now a lot of his drawings come into my Facebook feed. He was one of the creators of Lilo and Stitch and you can see their DNA in most of his awesome AWESOME drawings. Wow, what a draftsman.

     Anyway, this is me trying to draw a "Chris Sanders" girl. It looked like so much fun that I had to give it a go. So I drew her with giant slanted eyes placed on the side of her head. Fun experiment for me, even though I don't really have the life drawing chops to pull it off. It still made me smile to try something new. 


.


No comments:

Post a Comment