(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Grub Cycle

.


.

     I pictured this fellow being a Mealworm at first, and I had the not-very bright idea of calling it "Mealworm on a Bike"  but then I realized the [totally AWEsome!] pun of the life cycle of insects…pupae, grub, adult, etc. And since he's riding a bicycle…"cycle". Yeahza! So be careful with this one. It's got so much funny Pun Power that it should be kept out of the hands of children, really. 

     (I am such a goob). 

     I think this will post much bigger than the actual drawing, which is very small. The original is almost Post-it note sized. It's another ink doodle on neutral grey Canson paper with Cel Vinyl highlights. 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment