(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Whirlpool

.


.

     More silliness with ships, planes, cars, boats and submarines. All stuff that's fun to draw and usually looks pretty good. 

*

     This is my crunch week at work. The week before the crew pitch. I can pitch pretty smoothly (getting up in front of a room full of people and "talking through" the show. It's a form of public speaking which has been known to unnerve a lot of people). But the week leading up to it always kind of stresses me out. Lots to draw, lots to puzzle out, lots of notes to address. It's where we really earn our money.

     That's why I try to have a bunch of these daily drawings done, scanned, and ready to go. One less thing I have to fret over. 

.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment