(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Conquistador

.


.

     There are some things about this one that I would love to do over.

      How often do I post something that is full of flaws and that I want to do over again? Only EVERY SINGLE TIME! Ha ha ha.

     But then I remember: These are sketches, not finished pieces. That's why they call it a sketchbook. 

     And at any rate, there will be plenty of time later to go in an fix the parts that need fixing. And at this point in my life, I do actually know what needs fixing, which is something to celebrate. Even better, I have the skills to fix it. This is a good thing.

     (The 16 year old version of myself loved to draw, but when he botched a drawing he didn't have any clue about what had gone so wrong, and wouldn't have been able to do anything about it if he did!)

.


No comments:

Post a Comment