(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Used Car

.


Used car salesman! 

Mine was a great guy. Balding, pudgy, thick sausage fingers with big rings to match. Claaaaa-seee! 

But the car was beautiful, if completely unreliable. 

It was a 1980 Fiat Spyder 2000. Rootbeer brown metallic paint, mag wheels, the whole bit. I think I have a picture of it around here somewhere. 

When it ran, it was the most beautiful thing on earth. 

Alas, it was a Fiat, so it spent an awful lot of time being "not beautiful". 

Let's see if I can find that picture. 

*

Oh yes, here it is. Such a handsome young man. A man with a big "eff you" if you don't like my birkenstocks and Patagonia rock climbing pants (notice the double knees). 

This picture was the late spring of 1987, which would have made me almost 20 years old. 

Just a kid. 




No comments:

Post a Comment