(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Igloo Town

.

.

    Today is 12-12-12. Even in jolly old England (where they switch around the month and day). Had I known this ahead of time I might have done a piece with a "dozens" theme (I'm thinking crates of eggs). But- I didn't realize until it was too late. 

     In 2022, please remind the 55 year-old me to do a piece on February 22nd that actually matches the day (it will be 2-22-22 on that day…at least in America). 

     In other news: Chistmas rush + deadline rush(es) make me crazy. 

     And yesterday I went to a graveside memorial service for my first boss at my first animation industry job. He was 49. Cancer. 

     Reminds me to live every day to it's fullest, and to take care of myself. There are rewards for such behaviors. 
.


No comments:

Post a Comment