(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Tailor

.


.

Crazy Christmas season rolls right along. 

Today I've got to post all of this stuff, then do my usual 16 mile bike ride, 

But then after I shower off in the gym, I've got to build a couple of animatics for a crew pitch (crew pitches are the "big" ones), pitch the show -which is a 22 minute episode with three different breaks for quicktime movies [gasp], 

Go to the party/gift exchange/potluck (crap! I still haven't got a potluck thing…maybe I'll run over to Trader Joes at lunch). 

Then at 5:00 things will slow down with a bit of star watching with the astronomy club of Santa Clarita (not that I have to haul myself up there…they'll be down in the Disney parking lot so I can just walk over).

Then down to Little Tokyo for the "Black Christmas" art show (where I have an original piece up on the wall). It's at Q-Pop, if you're local and want to see it. I'll probably meet my older girls down there. They love those art openings with all the creative folks. And we usually grab some sushi first. 

Hopefully I won't fall asleep into my sushi. I think that's bad manners. 

And all the while I'm going to have a song by The Weakerthans in my head. "Aside". I cannot get it to stop playing in my mind. Crazy. 

Gotta run! 

Bye! 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment