(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Caveman

.



.

Twas the day before Christmas and it's raining! But that's okay. It feels more like winter now. 

I'm busy with "elf stuff" for my kids, but luckily we aren't going anywhere or seeing anyone. All of the social commitments are done. Now it's all about relaxing and working on a freelance storyboard that I picked up from a guy I know. 

I don't mind working over the holidays if I *choose* to work over the holidays. And this freelance job will pay for our solar panels, which we've been wanting to put on our roof for a few years now. They aren't cheap, but once they're in, it's a whole lot of free power, when the sun shines (which is pretty much all of the time, here in Southern California). 

It's free energy if you can afford it. Which is kind of…yep. In this world you really don't need rooftop panels that are powered by the sun. What you really need are rooftop panels that are powered by irony. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment