(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Axe Work

.


.

     Another train drawing that I did over the break. Such a nice long break from my day job…but did I actually TAKE a break? Nope. I had (and still have) a big freelance job that had me working all through the holidays. S'okay though. Money's good, I chose this job (didn't have to take it), and it's kind of fun. 

     Spiritually too: the days of freelance are back. That means that the industry is finally back to where it was before the great recession of 2008. Comforting. Hopefully the next downswing in the animation business will be "normal" and nobody starts losing their houses and stuff. 

     Crazy world. But at least I'm in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment