(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Bird Paws

.


.

     We have notecards in the supply closet at work. And while they're good for pinning story points up on a bulletin board, what do you do with them once you're done? I mean, yes, you put them into the recycle bin. But other than that? 

     I took two of them and taped them together. Voila! Insta-canvas in blue and…green? I usually go for the browns and yellows  because they look cool and they work well with my style. But on this particular day, I was doodling on card stock fished out of the recycle bin. I probably rushed out the door that morning and left my Moleskine notebook behind, so I was working with whatever was on hand. I've been known to do that, on occasion. 



.

No comments:

Post a Comment