(Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!)

Bad Art Created With Cheap Office Supplies!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Moleskine, Page 1

.


.

     I recently saw some YouTube videos of a great artist flipping through his Moleskine notebook and it inspired me to get one for myself. 

     I had to put aside my (well founded) fear of putting so many drawings in one place. When I was a student in art school, I had a WONDERFUL sketchbook, with all kinds of fabulous stuff in it, class notes, etc, and I foolishly left it in the back of a taxicab. Ever since then I've been leery of putting so many drawings in one easy-to-lose place. 

     But now, I have a scanner, and I can back up to the cloud. So if the actual book gets lost, I'll still have the art in digital form. Which puts my mind at ease. 

     Kind of. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment